.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

themodernsurvialist.com is under attack

Themodernsurvivalist.com is showing a malware alert. It might take a day or two to get it fixed and on the meantime I`ll continue with www.ferfal.blogspot.com, which thankfully I’ve kept as backup.
Why is this happening I just have no idea, but some people clearly have a problem with survival and preparedness websites.
I havent been able to reply to some emails yet but I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your support.
FerFAL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one to be attacked lately. Rawles' survival blog was also DDOS'ed recently. He has a post about it at http://www.survivalblog.com/2012/05/update-on-the-recent-distributed-denial-of-service-ddos-attack-on-survivalblog.html

Anonymous said...

Survival Blog also got attacked a couple of days ago.

Jose

k said...

Thank you FerFAL for teaching us what you know about survival.

Patrick said...

Hey Ferfal,

I had this problem recently with my start-up's blog (realfilling.com) and I had my CTO hop onto the fileserver and remove lines of virus code from the htaccess file. This is most likely an automated, opportunistic virus, rather than a targeted attack.

Dawn S said...

Rawles' Survival Blog was under attack this Memorial Day weekend from someone out of Round Rock, Texas. I don't know what to say about this except Round Rock is now a northern suburb of Austin and Austin is a liberal hippie place and a complete anomaly in Texas.

Anonymous said...

survialblog was hit on one of their servers - I wonder how many other survival blogs are under attack...

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Fernando will get back his blog soon.
It looks like this is intentional
Spread the word and help stop coward malware delinquents
Jose Manuel

Unknown said...

Fixed.