.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Reply: "Dallas reunion the 16th, night or afternnon?"

Trey said...

"Dallas" covers a lot of territory. If we want to stay near the airport - I am assuming DFW - we should consider 'Love and War in Texas' in Grapevine. It's a great place to bring a tourist, the food is good, it's central to the metroplex, and near the airport.

http://www.loveandwarintexas.com/

If there is any interest in this, I can look into getting us a room there.

Thanks, Trey ~

Trey said...

I called 'Love and War' to see if they have any private rooms. They do, so I went ahead and booked a room for 20 folks for Sunday evening from 5 PM on.

We certainly do not have to go there, but I thought I should grab it while I could.

Thanks Tray, looks like a nice place!
It would be nice to know how many people would be showing up so as to have an idea.
I received several emails from people in Dallas that might be interested.
Lets do the following, anyone that can confirm going, please post here in the comments so as to have an idea of how many people to expect, ok?

Again Tray, thanks.

FerFAL

7 comments:

GrabTheApple said...

I'll be there. Given the crowd, this should be an interesting evening. :-D

-Luke

Anonymous said...

I'll be returning from Vegas that evening(May 16th). I think we could get more than 20 people to show up. I could post a (Ron Paul) meetup event?

-Kim (Fort Worth)

Trey said...

Kim, the more the merrier, I say!

I've also considered posting this on the "Survival Podcast" Dallas area forum. I would welcome any thoughts on that.

I have the feeling I could get a bigger room if we needed one.

FerFAL said...

It would be nice to have everyone planning to go, to say with enough time so as to organize things. Would suck to go there and find that we have place for 20, with 30 persons showing up.

FerFAL

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.

Gallo @ GTA forum.

Trey said...

I've got to confirm our numbers with the restaurant. So far it looks like just 5 of us. At the end of the day here (+ 5 hours), I will let them know we don’t need as much space. Even if we don’t have any more confirmations, I am going to ask for room for 10.

FerFAL, it looks like we get you all to ourselves!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to attend, but coming from austin. my schedule is a little dicey right now so I would be a definite maybe.

harper